You are welcome in the name of Jesus!
Guidelines for services:
• If you are not feeling well for any reason, and especially if you are experiencing respiratory symptoms or fever, please stay home! This is the not the time to come to church if you are not feeling well!
• While our Lord desires all to come into His presence and receive His gifts in the Divine Service, if you are uncomfortable returning to a public service for any reason, or you are considered high risk, please feel at peace to stay home. The sermon and bulletin will be posted on our website.
• We are asking all of our members who are able to wear face masks for the service. We will have disposable masks available for those who do not have one.
• Hand sanitizer is available in the vestibule when you enter and at the back of the church.
• Practice social distancing by staying 6 feet away from others not in your household. and sitting in alternate pews. Please refrain from handshakes and hugs from those outside your household during this time.
• Bulletins will be available as you come in, please take them with you.
• The coffee hour is cancelled, and all other parts of the church will remain closed, again to reduce the need to sanitize those areas week to week. Bible study remains suspended at this time.
• Extended conversations and socializing are best done outside the church, and please remember to social distance!
Click here for information about livestreams and devotional materials while services are suspended.
Click here for the Christ Lutheran Church YouTube channel.
Christ Lutheran Church is a place where God gives His gifts to His people. We follow the traditional liturgies of the Christian church and strive for the clear preaching of God’s Word, focusing on the forgiveness of our sins for the sake of Christ Jesus. We draw attention to the spoken and sung Word rather than projected pixels and emotional anthems, and we partake of the true Body and Blood of Christ in Holy Communion every week.